2. Enjoying a three-course meal at some of Charlottesville’s most decadent restaurants in Charlottesville Restaurant Week (starting today through January 29)
3. Putting on your hard hats again for more Batten Builds events with Habitat for Humanity
4. Watching the “Batten Ballers” return in their quest for glory and the title of Intramural Sports Champions
5. Eating Mellow Mushroom pizza while listening to presentations by faculty candidates for policy analysis and economics positions
6. Enjoying a gourmet meal with friends and faculty in the Rotunda as we celebrate as a Batten community and say goodbye to the second years
7. Reading the new release of the Virginia Policy Review (be sure to submit your own articles for consideration this semester!)
8. Sharing a day in the sun at our very own plot at the Foxfield Races – even if you get your own plot, make sure to stop by and enjoy some snacks and drinks with Batten friends!
9. Feeling the sweet satisfaction and relief of submitting our final IPA/APP projects after tackling problems of intimate partner violence, lack of affordable housing, and home-grown terrorism
10. Walking down the Lawn for graduation in May as we celebrate a great semester at the Batten School!